It is the commitment of Christ Center for Dance to faithfully uphold the revealed truths of Holy Scripture. We therefore commit ourselves to the following summary statement of the vital teachings of Scripture and the Christian faith. We believe that:
(1) The Holy Scriptures comprised of the Old and New Testaments are fully inspired by God and are therefore infallible in the original writings and completely trustworthy in all areas in which they speak. Their central salvation message and essential teachings are clear and accessible to all that follow the standard and self-evident rules of literary interpretation. They are therefore the supreme, unmediated, and final authority of faith and practice for every believer.
(2) There is only one eternal, almighty, and perfect God. Within the Being of this one true God exist three eternally distinct and coequal Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three Persons are the one true God.
(3) Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, the Second Person of the Trinity, who took upon Himself human flesh through the miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He who is true God became true man, uniting two natures in one person forever. Christ lived a perfect, sinless life, died on the cross as an atoning sacrifice for our sins, rose bodily from the dead, and ascended into Heaven where He now serves as our High Priest, our only Mediator. He will return bodily and visibly to the earth as King of kings and will judge every human being who has ever lived.
(4) The Holy Spirit is the eternal Third Person of the Triune God, the Regenerator and Sanctifier of the redeemed, the Bestower of spiritual fruit and gifts, and the abiding Advocate who empowers believers for godly living and service.
(5) In Adam human beings were created in the image of God (i.e., they share in a finite way the communicable attributes of God, including personality, spirituality, rationality, and morality). Through the fall of Adam that image of God in humanity has been defiled, although not eradicated. Every human being is radically corrupt and estranged from God. Human beings are condemned by God because of their descent into sin, both through their relationship to Adam and through individual choice. The desperate need of humanity is forgiveness of sins and consequent restoration of fellowship with God; yet humans remain totally unable to atone for and restore themselves.
(6) Jesus’ death on the cross provided a penal substitutionary atonement for the sins of humanity. In salvation we are rescued from God’s wrath by His unmerited grace alone, through faith alone, on account of Christ alone.
(7) Those who have received the free gift of salvation will live forever in the fellowship andKingdomofGod(heaven). Eternal, conscious punishment apart from the fellowship andKingdomofGod(hell) is the ultimate destiny of unredeemed humanity, Satan, and his entire angelic host.
(8) The Christian church, which is the body and bride of Christ, is composed of all persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit. Corporately and individually, its members strive to worship, serve, and glorify God through prayer and praise, diligent study and application of the Scriptures, evangelism, sanctified living, good works, and observance of the rites of baptism and the Lord's Supper. The ultimate mission of the church is the discipleship of all nations — not only the saving of souls (which is primary) but also bringing the gospel to bear on every aspect of life and thought — until the Lord returns.
Students attending Christ Center for Dance are frequently photographed/filmed in class and/or in interviews. Recording, filming, and photographing of student work also occurs. Students are prohited from video taping classes or taking pictures without the permission of the Artistic Director.
REGISTRATION FEE: All students are expected to give the non-refundable registration fee of $20.00/$25.00 (Late). Students will not be able to begin classes until this amount is paid unless arrangements have been made.
ENROLLMENT: Any person may enroll in CCD regardless of their religion, gender, background or ethnicity. All students under the age of 18, MUST be enrolled by a Parent or Legal Guardian in person.
MONTHLY TUITION FEES: Tuition payments are non-refundable. Students enrolled at CCD are required to pay the tuition rate of the following:
$30 per month / $25 each additional class - - - - - -
Tuition will be due on the first class of each month i.e. Monday/Saturday of each month beginning in September. Tuition can be paid in person (CASH OR CREDIT) or on-line using PayPal by logging onto the CCD website. A late fee of $10.00 will be added to the account if payment is not received by the first day of Class.
WITHDRAWAL: If a student decides to withdraws from CCD for any reason, the parent/student must notify the Campus Director as soon as possible. Please note: No Refunds will be given.
STUDENT PLACEMENT: CCD reserves the right to place exceptional students in a higher level class than their age dictates as well as placing students with little or no dance experience in a class lower than their age dictates.
CLASSROOM POLICIES AND BEHAVIOR: During the class time, students are expected to pay attention to the instructor. Parental/Guardian involvement within the class is prohibited. A student who fails to do so will be dealt with in a manner suitable for his/her age and maturity level i.e. time - out. For students under 18 years old who continually disrupt class, parental involvement will be called upon.
*** No candy or gum is allowed in class
SIGNING IN AND OUT: All Students are required to sign in and out of classes at the registration desk. Students under 16 must be signed in by Parent / Legal Guardian unless prior arrangements have been made and approved with CCD Administration however, CCD reserves the right to deny any students participation in class if the student is not escorted by Parent/Legal Guardian.
PLEASE NOTE : ALL STUDENTS/OTHER CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YEARS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED TO AND FROM THE CLASS BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN OVER THE AGE OF 16. STUDENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 16 ARE NOT TO ARRIVE MORE THAN 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE START OF THEIR CLASS AND MUST BE ACCOMPANIED UNTIL THEY ARE TRANSFERRED FROM THE PARENT/GUARDIAN TO THE CCD STAFF IN THEIR CLASS. A LATE FEE OF $20.00 WILL BE ADDED TO THE ACCOUNT OF ANY STUDENT UNDER THE AGE OF 16 WHOSE PARENT/GUARDIAN DOES NOT PICK THEM UP FROM THEIR ASSIGNED CLASS WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF THE END OF CLASS TIME. CHILDREN SHOULD BE MONITORED AT ALL TIMES, INCLUDING RESTROOM VISITS BEFORE AND AFTER CLASS. WE VALUE OUR CHILDREN’S SAFETY!!!!
ATTENDANCE / LATENESSES: Regular attendance and punctually ensures the student’s maximum growth during the course of the year. Excessive absences / lateness’s greatly hinder the individual student as well as the rest of the class. Please note that there are no make up classes.
CCD reserves the right to deny participation in productions and/or ministry engagements to any student with absences and/or lateness.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS / ANNOUCEMENTS: In case of inclement weather, call 888-886-4354 Ext. 700.
DRESS CODE POLICY: All students are required to adhere to the current dress code policy. Students are to wear long sleeve black leotard/unitard, black shirt (sheer is prohibited) and black tights leggings or jazz pants. Female students that are developed must wear some type of t-shirt /overlay over their leotard. Shoes will be at the discretion of the instructor.
ANNUAL PRODUCTION: All students are encouraged to participate in the annual dance production, which will be held in June. Each class will present 2 pieces. Information on the event will be distributed in the Spring.